Saturday, July 28, 2012

An attitude of faith and favor

Attitude is everything. The other day someone very close to me said You have either won or lost the race before it has started. At first this comes across insane, but as I think about it more I do think the person with the best attitude towards their race has the best chances of winning. I think a great example in the bible of a great attitude is Job. The attitude we live with wether we are going through hard times or not we can expect God's will to come through. In the old testament Job went through one of the most trying times any person could go through. In less than a year he lost his family, business, and his health. In the midst of his darkness Job said "God, I know You have granted me favor." (Job 10:12). The best part of this story is he made his fait known in chapter 10, he was not delivered, healed, and set free until chapter 42. If we can learn to stay in an attitude of faith, and in our darkest hours , declare the favor of God, nothing can keep us down. Have a wonderful Saturday, do one thing that scares you today!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment