This part of the book I have been reading about God's favor. In the end God wants the best for you and we need to trust in this. A story that I love is Ruth, She was a widow living in a foreign country when the land endured a severe famine. Ruth and her mother-in-law Naomi were basically starving to death so ruth went out the fields and picked up whatever remains there was at the end of the day. Ruth found a favorite among Boaz, so Boaz told his workers to leave handfuls for Ruth at the end of the day. You can read the rest in Ruth, but the point I have to make is Ruth experienced hard times she did not quite or become unhopeful, but kept her faith. In the end it worked out of the best. I think I have learned this in life. Parts of my life it is hard for me to see the long run and I want to do what is best for me in the present. I think I have learned this year with one experience that building a friendship was the best thing for me to do. And with this endurance of the high and lows I have one of my best friends because of the trials we went through together.
Xoxo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment