Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breaking Barriers

Reading Your Best Life Now the topic for today was Breaking Barriers. The barrier is in your mind and if we are able to break the barrier of negative thoughts. We don't want to get stuck in the rut of our past failures, but to embrace the present. Many time as athletes we think about to our best performances and get stuck in trying to the same thing. I think the best thing and what I get through this is trying to perform our best right now and be in the present. You can't keep going circles, doing the same thing the same way year after year, and expect things to change. I have taken this living in the present as to enjoy the people we are with. Sometimes I get caught up on whats going on my phone, but I have been and want to be better with enjoying who I am with in the present. Putting the phone aside and enjoying each others company.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment